Search by tags, page titles, links, keywords, and even text in images with OCR scanning.
Edit screenshots and videos on the web in a few clicks.
Use screen video to remove the need for video meetings and boost your output.
What are customers saying?
I use it about fifteen times a day. I love how I can press print screen and then just get the link.
Because it is difficult for me to communicate with people overseas using english, I often use Gyazo Video to share screen captures very quickly.
By sharing clear, concrete instructions with Gyazo, we are able to smoothly manage our team's work.
Upgrade your Gyazo experience.
Frequently asked questions
- On the captures page can I access all captures I've uploaded, even from before I subscribe?Yes. On the captures page Gyazo Pro users can access all captures they've uploaded, including ones from before upgrading to Pro.
- Which payment methods do you accept?We accept major credit/debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, Diners Club) and PayPal. Note that if you are in Germany and want a recurring subscription with PayPal you must have a connected credit card. If you don't have a card on your PayPal account, please choose the one-time payment option when checking out.
- I am trying to subscribe to Gyazo Pro, but my credit card was declined. What should I do?Declines usually happen due to incorrect, invalid, or over-the-limit accounts. We are sorry, but we don't actually get any specific information about decline reasons. Please check your card details or try another credit/debit card.
- How can I cancel my Gyazo Pro subscription?You can cancel your Gyazo Pro subscription by going to your settings page >Update card >Downgrade. If you cancel your Gyazo Pro subscription you can still use it for the time remaining in the current subscription period.
- What happens to my captures when I downgrade from Gyazo Pro?Although you can't use Pro features any more we won't delete any of your captures or images.
- Where can I get a receipt?If you subscribed with a card, you can get a receipt emailed to you by going to Settings > Billing.
If you subscribed with PayPal, you should get a receipt from PayPal in your email inbox.